- The ‘Recognition of the Lord (Śiva)’ school, a refined non-dualist philosophical system innovated by Utpaladeva (10th century) and influenced by the Trika and Krama lineages (see below).
- Core work is Utpaladeva’s Īśvarapratyabhijñākārikā (‘Stanzas on the Recognition of the Lord’).
- Īśvarapratyabhijñāvṛtti (auto-commentary of Utpaladeva)
- Īśvarapratyabhijñākārikāvimarśini (1 of 2 commentaries by Abhinavagupta)
- Īśvarapratyabhijñākārikāvivṛtivimarśini (2 of 2 commentaries by AG)
- Ajaḍapramārtṛsiddhi of Utpaladeva
- Pratyabhijñākaumudī of Sundara
- Pratyabhijñāhṛdaya of Kṣemarāja